- This event has passed.
Meditations and Contemplations: Overcoming Anxiety of Death and Dying
December 1, 2018 @ 9:30 am – December 2, 2018 @ 6:00 pm UTC
We are pleased to announce that Lama Mark Webber will be giving teachings and instructions on death and dying taught in the Buddhist traditions on Saturday and Sunday, December 1 & 2 2018.
Classes will be at 9.30am and 4pm each day.
• Overcoming the fear of death—seeing death and dying very differently
• The view and process of death and dying from different Buddhist traditions
• Meditations on death and transience
• Understanding and recognizing the stages of dying, practicing dissolution
• Utilizing sleep to discover the blissful clear light of mind
• Transference of consciousness and rebirth
• Helping others, including animals prepare for death and passing away
Fee: donation to the Lama