- This event has passed.
One month of Public classes, Teachings & Retreats in Germany & Switzerland
May 20, 2012 – June 20, 2012 UTC-8
- Public Talk, May 31st at 7.30 pm, CityKirche Wuppertal-Elberfeld, Kirchplatz 2 (5,- € ) What is the Essence of Buddhist Meditation?
- Weekend Workshop at the WPZ, June 2nd -3rd (from 10am-6pm) – 60 € plus Dana*, Waldpädagogisches Zentrum Burgholz, Friedensstraße 69, 42349 Wuppertal The Four Noble Truths and the Essence of Mind
- Meditation Retreat in the Oberbergisches Land, June 6th (6pm) to 12th (2pm), 65,-to 80,- € per day (depending on room) for room, meals and dharma courses, plus Dana*. Seminarhaus Ingrid Hufen, Auf dem Kuppen 8, 51570 Windeck–Halscheid. Mahamudra Teachings based on Examples of Illusion. In addition, Lama Mark will bestow the Empowerment and practice for Padmasambhava in the form of Urgyen Kalden Drendze (a Terma especially powerful for the decrease of war in this age of weapons) Ask for separate days to book.
- Public Talk, June 14th at 7.30pm, Färberei, Wuppertal-Opberbarmen, Stennert 8, (5,- € ) Why we Need to Cultivate Awake Compassion.
- Weekend Workshop at the WPZ, June 16th/17th (10am-6pm) – 80 € plus Dana*,Waldpädagogisches Zentrum Burgholz, Friedensstraße 69, 42349 Wuppertal The Six Pāramitās: what we must cultivate to embody freedom in Awareness and Compassion
For further information please see: www.namgyal-rinpoche-gruppe-deutschland.de/ or contact Karin Ricono email@example.com or 0202/305930 or 0049/17652579518 or Monika Ellies firstname.lastname@example.org or 0049/173392145
Cutting through to the Root: Meditations & teachings on the Illusions that Cause Suffering States.
Lama Mark will guide us to understand the nature of Suffering, Emptiness & Compassion through explanatory teachings & introducing us to profound meditations. He will draw on instructions from classic Buddhist Insight traditions & the 12 Examples of Illusion from ancient Indian Mahayana sources. Through the days Lama Mark will weave explanations from these ancient teachings with modern discoveries from the fields of neuroscience, physics, biology & cognitive psychology. Experiencing & understanding Illusion & Emptiness is the most loving & compassionate thing one can do! This is a great opportunity to ask questions & be guided practically into tasting razor sharp awareness with kindness & humour.
May 25 6pm Potluck, 730 pm Class
May 26 10 am class, 3 pm class
May 27 10 am class, afternoon excursion on Science, Culture, Nature and Coffee in Zurich
Contact: Namgyal Group Switzerland