- This event has passed.
Meditations and Contemplations: Overcoming Anxiety of Death and Dying
December 1 @ 9:30 am - December 2 @ 6:00 pm UTC
Meditations and Contemplations:
Overcoming Anxiety of Death and Dying
We are pleased to announce that Lama Mark Webber will be giving teachings and instructions on death and dying taught in the Buddhist traditions on Saturday and Sunday, December 1 & 2 2018.
Classes will be at 9.30am and 4pm each day.
• Overcoming the fear of death—seeing death and dying very differently
• The view and process of death and dying from different Buddhist traditions
• Meditations on death and transience
• Understanding and recognizing the stages of dying, practicing dissolution
• Utilizing sleep to discover the blissful clear light of mind
• Transference of consciousness and rebirth
• Helping others, including animals prepare for death and passing away
For registration contact Laurel Jacobson email@example.com
Fee: donation to the Lama
For more information about Lama Mark please see: